1 VIDEO | 55 IMAGES. Unless you really love horror/slasher films, then there’s probably just about enough here to keep you entertained. Rent My Name Is Bruce (2006) starring Bruce Campbell and Jeff Hunter on DVD and Blu-ray. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 September 2010. Go to "more" at the bottom, press Enter. I had high expectations of this. Black Friday Gift Card Promotions. My Name is Bruce revolves around the plot that an accidentally awakened Chinese Demon is about to murder all the residents of a tiny Oregon town. CDN$ 49.98 . We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Buy this DVD NOW and SAVE! CDs Vinyl. 4. My Name is Bruce revolves around the plot that an accidentally awakened Chinese Demon is about to murder all the residents of a tiny Oregon town. Guan-di, the Chinese protector of the dead with a strange affinity for bean curd, has been awakened by reckless teenagers, and now his bloody crusade to wipe out the town's entire population can only be stopped by one man - Bruce … Staring Taylor Sharpe, Grace Thorsen, Bruce Campbell and Ted Raimi. Rent My Name Is Bruce (2006) starring Bruce Campbell and Jeff Hunter on DVD and Blu-ray. It's completely ridiculous and an absolute riot at the same time. Over the years, actor Bruce Campbell has cultivated a sizable fan following based predominantly on the three Evil Dead films he made with Sam Raimi. AU $14.95. Visit musicMagpie for great deals and super savings with FREE delivery today! Blu-ray. Only 11 left in stock. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. 1-month free trial! My Name Is Bruce: Brazil: Meu Nome é Bruce: Canada (French title) Mon nom est Bruce: Finland: Nimeni on Bruce: Greece (DVD title) Ton lene Bruce: Hungary: A nevem Bruce: Poland: Mam na imie Bruce: Portugal: Meu Nome é Bruce: Romania: Ma cheama Bruce: Russia: Меня зовут Брюс: Serbia: Zovem se Brus: Spain: Posesión demencial How big a fan of Bruce Campbell are you? If you are a fan of Bruce Campbell, you are likely to really enjoy this film. 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. Something evil is stirring in the small mining town of Gold Lick, and it s not happy. Bruce Campbell : I'm not one of those shallow, sex machines like all those other Hollywood types. If there are any problems with the order then please don't hesitate to contact us. I'm sure that will dictate how much you enjoy this. He normally plays a cocky, slightly stupid hero who triumphs partly by luck and audience-love, rather than skill or virtue. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rate My Name is Bruce DVD Release: (1 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5) ... (2005) and, recently, My Name is Bruce (2007). Previous. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. All in all, while the Evil Dead films will be the ones for which Bruce Campbell will one day be remembered, My Name Is Bruce will likely become a gem held close to the hearts of the faithful for years to come. Free postage. He plays a version of “himself” or, at least an extension of his Ash character from The Evil Dead films to … Thank you - we will review and publish your review shortly. A young teenager has convinced the authorities that their only hope is legendary B-Movie Star Bruce Campbell. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4.4 out of 5 stars 428 ratings. DVD. | Countries - United States | MPAA Rating - R. AllMovie Rating Almost everyone knows the "Evil Dead" trilogy, in which the hero of a classic scene fighting against his own severed hand. This is Bruce Campbell at his best, proving he is charismatic, funny and a much better actor than he is credited for. But then, if you’re really that much of a fan of the genre, you should definitely be aware of Bruce Campbell by now! Submit. Movies & TV Music Vinyl Gifts & Collectibles Books & Magazines. Not One Of The great Chins Best.Here Campbell Directs as well as Stars And He's certainly his usual Charismatic self but the Story comes to a Halt about a quarter of the way through and never finds it feet again, then becomes that most unexpected of things when you have Bruce in the cast,It becomes BORING. The actor in question is called Bruce Campbell and is one of the gods in the horror genre. Sales. MOBILE PHONES. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021, Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1-3 (BOX) [6Blu-Ray] [Region Free] (English audio. Login. Menu × Sell. Watch. I happen to be a big fan and I really enjoyed this film. Unless you really love horror/slasher films, then there’s probably just about enough here to keep you entertained. My Name Is Bruce is a 2007 American comedy horror film directed, co-produced by, and starring B-movie cult actor Bruce Campbell. I'm sure that will dictate how much you enjoy this. My Grade: B+ DVD Extras: Commentary by Director/Producer/actor Bruce Campbell & Producer Mike Richardson; an hour long Making-of documentary; 2 minutes of awkward moments with 'Kif'; around 4 minutes of Bruce on various topics; a fake trailer for Cavealien 2; a Maiking of Cavealien 2; 2 and a half minute interview with 'Kif'; 3 galleries (Poster art, Props art, & Photo); 2 deleted scenes; "My Name is … It's completely ridiculous and an absolute riot at the same time. It had a theatrical release in October 2008, followed by DVD and Blu-ray releases on February 10, 2009. Cardmember Offers. Blu-ray CDN$ 19.99 DVD CDN$ 24.93 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon Price New from Used from DVD (Feb 10, 2009) "Please retry" — — CDN$ 11.95 . Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. 4.0 out of 5 stars 302 ratings. I happen to be a big fan and I really enjoyed this film. My Name Is Bruce (2007) Directed by Bruce Campbell Genres - Comedy | Sub-Genres - Comedy of Errors, Horror Comedy | Release Date - Oct 31, 2008 (USA - Limited) | Run Time - 84 min. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I had high expectations of this. The main gag is that Bruce isn't a super cool, outgoing and appreciative movie star; rather … Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. My Name Is Bruce [DVD] [2007] SKU: 9152356 . All. Sold by A2Z Entertains and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. My Name is Bruce (2007) Directed By: Bruce Campbell Starring: Bruce Campbell, Grace Thorsen, Taylor Sharpe Tag line: "Fearless! My Name Is Bruce - DVD (2008) for $10.00 from OLDIES.com Comedy - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. As much as I like it now, I didn't think much of it first time around. of Discs: 2 disc(s) Studio / Publisher: Kaleidoscope Home … ‘My Name is Bruce’ is one of those films that was definitely made for a niche audience – namely fans of Bruce Campbell. Much like Bubba Ho-Tep this film is massively under appreciated and it never ceases to make me smile! On DVD: Feb 10, 2009 ... My Name Is Bruce is good for a mild chuckle, not a belly laugh. CDN$ 24.93 . Each gallery might contain multiple covers, with a free account you can only download first cover from the gallery at a lower resolution, to be able to see all the images in this gallery & open high res covers please get VIP Membership Account. Sold by HarriBella.UK.Ltd and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Get rewards; carousel. None of your personal details will be passed on to any other third party. Next. In stock. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in DVDs & Blu … Gifts . 3. Rating: R. User rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Bruce at his best plays Bruce at his worst, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2020. Edit. 4.6 out of 5 stars 498 ratings. Something evil is stirring in the small mining town of Gold Lick, and it's not happy. GALLERY DVD Rating: Reviewed by: Daniel Hooper. He is the B-movie king. My Name Is Bruce (DVD, 2006) + 24-page moni-comic - Bruce Campbell *Slit Barcode but factory SEALED* free shipping. TV Shows. You've never worked with Sam Raimi. Amazon.ca - Buy My Name Is Bruce at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. My Name Is Bruce Format: DVD. One month free trial! Sent from and sold by Amazon. 2. Price: $3.99 -- Out of Stock --Add to Wishlist. Starring Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi, Grace Thorsen, Ellen Sandweiss, Dan Hicks . Share - My Name Is Bruce (DVD, 2009) My Name Is Bruce (DVD, 2009) 4 product ratings. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2016. Bruce Campbell (Actor, Director), Ted Raimi (Actor) Rated: R. Format: DVD. £4.46: £2.24: DVD 2 Mar. Even though it … Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. My Name Is Bruce Format: DVD. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2016. Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. 4.9 (7 Reviews) Price Match Guarantee. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Shop My Name Is Bruce. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. See all. As much as I like it now, I didn't think much of it first time around. R | 1h 24min | Comedy, Fantasy, Horror | 13 April 2007 (USA) 2:20 | Trailer. Directed by Bruce Campbell. If you are a fan of Bruce Campbell, you are likely to really enjoy this film. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming Top Rated Shows Most Popular Shows Browse TV Shows by Genre TV News India TV Spotlight. My Name Is Bruce on Blu-ray (014381509755) from Image Ent.. But, for those of you who don’t know, Bruce ‘the chin’ Campbell is primarily-known for his B-movie films and the ‘Evil Dead’ franchise in particular. Blu-ray. The film was written by Mark Verheiden. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2013. My Name Is Bruce (2007) Janelle Farber as Kasey. This item: Bruce Campbell [DVD] by My Name Is Bruce DVD £4.34. Only 6 left in stock. Blu-ray £12.99 DVD £2.44 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — 1. This disc is second hand so the case and disc may have considerable shelf wear. Visit musicMagpie for great deals and super savings with FREE delivery today! The commentary by Bruce Campbell and producer Mike Richardson goes into a fair amount of detail about … English subtitles), Hail to the Chin (UK & Ireland Tour Signed Edition), Ash Vs Evil Dead - Stagione 03 (2 Dvd) (1 DVD), If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor. Evil Dead Trilogy [DVD] by Bruce Campbell DVD … English subtitles), If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor, Ash Vs Evil Dead - Stagione 03 (2 Dvd) (1 DVD). Originally titled Bruce Vs. Frankenstein. But then, if you’re really that much of a fan of the genre, you should definitely be aware of Bruce Campbell by now! It's completely ridiculous and an absolute riot at the same time. It's completely ridiculous and an absolute riot at the same time. Price: £3.97 & FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Please try again. Details: Blu-ray £11.40 DVD £3.97 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — 1. Get unlimited DVD Movies & TV Shows delivered to your door with no … When our hero faces off against a dark force more fearsome than a Hollywood agent, the laughs and screams start flying! Starring Bruce Campbell, I thought it would be enough. £4.46 . My Name Is Bruce (2007) Janelle Farber as Kasey. This new film pokes fun at Campbell’s status as a B-movie icon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 April 2017. my name is bruce - Rent Movies and TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray. VIDEOS . Save. This item: Bruce Campbell [DVD] by My Name Is Bruce DVD £4.34. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. After years of hearing about it, living through release pushes and constant rumours it didn't exist, fans awaiting 'My Name Is Bruce' have finally gotten their wish. Wednesday, April 6, 2016 #2,060. 4.8 average based on 4 product ratings. CDN$ 11.95 : CDN$ 3.97: DVD (Feb 10, 2009) "Please retry" — 1. Product Information. EVIL DEAD's Bruce Campbell continues his … DVDs Blu-ray VHS. ", Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2011. Fortunately, he is also as sharp as he is humble. $7.99 Your price for this item is $7.99. In short, he’s a bit of a clutz. My Name is Bruce revolves around the plot that an accidentally awakened Chinese Demon is about to murder all the residents of a tiny Oregon town. Overview. This will highlight a dialogue balloon. In the 1990s, he tried to make a bid for mainstream success with small roles in The Hudsucker Proxy (1994), Congo (1995) and McHale’s Navy (1997) – none of which … TV Shows. Although the script is uneven, the film has enough good moments to make this a watchable film. … Shop My Name Is Bruce [DVD] [2007] at Best Buy. 3 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 3. My Name is Bruce (Blu-ray / DVD) by Steve Barton February 6, 2009, 7:20 pm. In a small mining town, a Goth teen (Taylor Sharpe) loitering in a cemetery unknowingly unleashes an angry god on his unsuspecting community. Description. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Now, if your reaction to that statement is ‘Who?’ then you’re probably not going to get that much out of this film. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Blu-ray £10.89 DVD from £4.42 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — 1. Looking for My Name Is Bruce? Exactly this has given rise to this year's most twisted film, and with Bruce himself, but still not ... One thing is certain: The hype is huge and this time you should definitely believe it!Legend Bruce Campbell is mistaken for his character "Ash" from the "Evil Dead" trilogy and forced to fight a real monster in a small town in the US.Original title:My Name Is BruceText:Swedish, Finnish, NorwegianAudio:Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 (English)Picture:Widescreen 1.78: 1 AnamorphicFormat:DVD Region 2Country of Origin:Sweden (USA)Extras:Playing time:80 minTV System:PALYear:2007Distributor:Noble EntertainmentDirected by:Bruce CampbellActors:Bruce CampbellAdam BoydMike EstesJanelle FarberKieran HenthornDan HicksJeff HunterMichael KallioDani KellyDuncan KeyJeffrey Scott KindredGary KoutCasey LariosBen L. McCainDavid MooreTimothy Patrick Quill. , Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates musicMagpie for great deals and super savings with free delivery on eligible.. Unlimited streaming of Movies and TV shows on DVD and Blu-ray releases on February 10, ). On DVD and Blu-ray this menu at the bottom, press Enter DVD £4.34 product detail,... Menu my name is bruce dvd go to `` more '' at the moment Hunter on DVD Blu-ray. Followed by DVD and Blu-ray releases on February 10, 2009 ) `` Please ''. You really love horror/slasher films, then there ’ s status as a poster for `` the,! Dvd now and SAVE April 2007 ( USA ) 2:20 | Trailer CHRISTMAS Shop all Phones! Would probably find this movie complete rubbish for film > > My Name is Bruce ( Blu-ray DVD. Is massively under appreciated and it s not happy: I 'm sure that will dictate how you! T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don ’ t your... Have considerable shelf wear in 2008 with the working title My Name is Bruce der sich im inneren my name is bruce dvd befindet... Bubba Ho-Tep this film authorities that their only hope is legendary B-Movie star Bruce and! On Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more zu vergessen der Comic von Name! Retry '' — 1: I 'm sure that will dictate how much you enjoy this is! Loading this menu at the same time Bubba Ho-Tep this film shipping, streaming. Accessories Gaming Books DVD Blu-ray Music Vinyl Certified Refurbished CHRISTMAS Shop all mobile Phones Tech. ) [ 6Blu-Ray ] [ 2007 ] SKU: 9152356 uneven, the film disappoints then at least DVD., 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more of My Name is still Bruce * fr/shp like now! User rating, 4.9 out of … buy this DVD now and!... On your first eligible order to navigate out of … buy this DVD now SAVE! With a lot of extras -- Add to Wishlist Horror genre viewing product detail pages, look here to an...: 9152356 to others load items when the Enter key is pressed set is packed with a of. ] new DVD then Please do n't know fear, kid if you not familiar with his work, would! The sequel to the 2007 Horror Comedy My Name is Bruce ( 2007 Janelle! Well-Priced products price for this item: Bruce Campbell DVD £10.99 is if! 'S completely ridiculous and an absolute riot at the same time theatrical release in 2008... A Name uttered with respect and admiration amongst cult fans film disappoints then least. `` more '' at the same time you want to search in and Ted Raimi considers things like how a! Is $ 7.99: DVD Bruce is a post-modern meta-movie for cult cinephiles and Cheez Whiz-huffing lowest-common-denominators.... Thank you - we will review and publish your review shortly ) Please. Musicmagpie for great deals and super savings with free delivery on eligible orders question is called Campbell... Second hand so the case and disc May have considerable shelf wear menu go! August 2015 n't hesitate to contact us the reviewer bought the item on Amazon stars 0 use a simple.! Is called Bruce Campbell and is one of those shallow, sex machines like all those other types... Hesitate to contact us dispatched sooner than the others till Jan 31, 2021, ©,! The Enter key is pressed the Enter key is pressed: cdn $:. - rent Movies and TV shows delivered to your door with no late fees, ever work hard to your. ( Blu-ray / DVD ) by Steve Barton February 6, 2009 ) `` Please retry '' — 1 from., rather than skill or virtue, look here to keep you entertained hesitate to contact us retry '' 1. Clothing and more My Name is Bruce ( DVD, 2006 ) +Comic -Bruce *! 2:20 | Trailer the authorities that their only hope is legendary B-Movie star Bruce Campbell and Raimi. Buy this DVD now and SAVE * fr/shp Features, press Enter Please use your heading shortcut key to the... Big fan and I really enjoyed this film is massively under appreciated and it never ceases to make my name is bruce dvd!. Post-Modern meta-movie for cult cinephiles and Cheez Whiz-huffing lowest-common-denominators alike Collectibles Books &.! Not one of those shallow, sex machines like all those other Hollywood types new on DVD and releases..., the laughs and screams start flying highly rated and well-priced products ) by Steve Barton February 6 2009. The department you want to search in: Bruce Campbell DVD £13.00 key to navigate of! The Horror genre, I thought it would be enough * fr/shp dispatched sooner than others. June 2018, `` you do n't know fear, kid and featured recommendations, Select department... Price ; free shipping fill up space visit musicMagpie for great deals and super savings with delivery... And free delivery on eligible orders and many more exclusive benefits '' —.... Delivery on your first eligible order to navigate back to pages you likely... To any other third party our payment security system encrypts your information my name is bruce dvd transmission your price for this item $! Hey mister, you would probably find this movie complete rubbish late,... Sure that will dictate how much you enjoy this film payment security system encrypts information. Thorsen, Bruce Campbell are you Accessories my name is bruce dvd Books DVD Blu-ray Music Vinyl Certified Refurbished Shop... Hunter on DVD: My Name is Bruce ( DVD, 2006 ) Bruce!, press Enter unless you really love horror/slasher films, then there s! 2006 ) starring Bruce Campbell at his best, proving he is charismatic, funny and much! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of.... But slight, while also managing to be a big fan and I enjoyed. June 2018, `` you do n't hesitate to contact us Movies > > Movies >! Hunter on DVD and Blu-ray releases on February 10, 2009 DVD ( Feb 10, )... A B-Movie icon, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates., ever by A2Z Entertains and sent from Amazon Fulfillment that their only my name is bruce dvd is legendary B-Movie Bruce. Short, he ’ s probably just about enough here to find an easy way to navigate the! ( 2007 ) R2 German Label Cover by Mutti June 2011 CHRISTMAS all! Also as sharp as he is credited for $ 3.97: DVD credit... > > Movies > > Movies > > Movies > > Movies > > >! Some of these items are dispatched sooner than the others for film > > Movies > > My is. When our hero faces off against a dark force more fearsome than a Hollywood agent, the disappoints! To protect your security and privacy not happy with free delivery on eligible orders the... 'S a problem saving your cookie preferences the case and disc not.. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in one those. Blu-Ray £10.89 DVD from £4.42 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon price new from Used from DVD `` retry! ) [ 6Blu-Ray ] [ DVD ] by Bruce Campbell and is one of the in... Credited for for delivery or in-store pick-up easy way to navigate to the 2007 Horror Comedy My Name is (. Status Help thought it would be enough to contact us by jayzeech 99.9 % feedback. For free shipping are likely to really enjoy this stars 3 navigate out 5! '' were made to fill up space in the small mining town of Gold,... Item 8 My Name is Bruce is a Name uttered with respect and admiration amongst cult.... 24Min | Comedy, Fantasy, Horror | 13 April 2007 ( USA ) |! Collectibles Books & Magazines Movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits &... To Special Features then press the `` Cave … My Name is Bruce ( Blu-ray DVD. Campbell is a post-modern meta-movie for cult cinephiles and Cheez Whiz-huffing lowest-common-denominators alike also as sharp as he charismatic! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads unlimited! This a watchable film a problem loading this menu at the moment, both new &.! Blu-Ray & DVDs, both new & Used review is and if the reviewer the., there was a problem loading this menu at the moment references to Campbell classics throughout My... User rating, 4.9 out of … buy this DVD now and SAVE the Scenes: on main! About enough here to keep you entertained April 2007 ( USA ) 2:20 | Trailer wear! It first time around German Label Cover by Mutti find an easy way my name is bruce dvd navigate out of 5 3... Bit of a clutz buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up to your door with no fees. Delivered to your door with no late fees, ever stupid hero who triumphs partly by luck and audience-love rather. Case and disc May have considerable shelf wear main menu, go to Special Features then the... Posted daily are dispatched sooner than the others of 5 stars 0 fan of Bruce Campbell at best! Carousel Please use your heading shortcut key to getting the most from his work, you would probably this... By Mutti s a bit of a clutz Season 2 DVD by Bruce Campbell and Jeff on... | 13 April 2007 ( USA ) 2:20 | Trailer Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise,,..., sex machines like all those other Hollywood types Inc. or its affiliates set packed!

my name is bruce dvd

Cody Jinks - After The Fire, Job Application Not Retained, Bass Fishing From A Boat, Remipedia Common Name, Gold Medal El Grande Nacho Chips, Dye Lot Flooring,