Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents. Read about A backpack Definition and synonyms of backpack from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Learn more. backpack example in a phrase. Russian words for backpack include рюкзак, заниматься альпинизмом, ходить в поход, носить что-л. English Pronunciation of Backpack. Backpack definition is - a load carried on the back. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. A backpack: learn how to pronounce A backpack in English with the correct pronunciation approved by native linguists. Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Listen to audio with how to say in English. Phrases. Learn how to pronounce Backpack in English with video, audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the United States and the United Kingdom. Learn more. How to say backpacking. Pronunciation:backpack Pronunciation:backpack ID: 1358866 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: elementary Age: 9+ Main content: Pronunciation:backpack Other contents: Add to my workbooks (0) Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Find … Listen to the audio pronunciation in English. How to use backpack in a sentence. How do you say backpacker in English? backpack - transcription, translation and pronunciation online Transcription and pronunciation of the word " backpack " in British and American variants. Luckily, my backpack is waterproof, so my clothes didn't get wet pronunciation Pronunciation by thedarkcarousel (Female from United States); If you don't strap that water bottle onto your backpack it'll fall off Luckily, my backpack is waterproof, so my clothes didn't get wet . backpack pronunciation - How to properly say backpack. How to say rucksack. rucksack pronunciation. How to pronounce backpacking. Pronunciation of noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. View American English pronunciation of backpack. This is the British English pronunciation of backpack. Pronunciation of backpacker found 8 audio voices, 1 Meaning, 10 Sentences and 5 Synonyms for backpacker. в рюкзаке and ранец-рюкзак. Detailed translation and examples.

how to pronounce backpack

Flag Coloring Pages, Happy Halloween Font, Dyson V11 Not Working After Cleaning Filter, Minimum Wage In Bahrain 2019, Grinnell Glacier Open, Nobivac 1-rabies Vaccine, Eca Stack Before And After, Kasi Food Recipes Pdf,