I just absolutely LOVE my window unit airconditioner ! However, its lack of convenience feature keeps it behind the best ACs we reviewed. The filters, identified by acronyms such as MSWF, XWF and GSWF, are all cylinders, and there's even one — the RPWFE — that includes a radio transmitter that detects leaks in the water system. Shop GE Commercial Air Conditioners. I am looking to buy to replacement filters. . GE® 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner Model# AEL06LX • 6,000 BTU, 12.1 CEER, 115 Volts - • Electronic digital thermostat with remote - • 3 cooling / 3 fan speeds - • Fixed chassis - • Filter reminder light - Prompts you when to clean the filter to ensure optimal performance • Power interruption restart - GE's AEH06LV window room air conditioner is the perfect choice for cooling a room 150-250 square feet. To remove debris from the air filter… . Additional features include a one touch lift-out filter for easy cleaning, an electronic thermostat, 24-hour on/off timer and remote control. Valid email address (that you can login and check regularly); 2. . . It works so good and blows out the coolest air ever, I recommend this to everyone! Absolutely no regrets on this purchase. . GE® / SmartWater MWF Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement. . In this case it is an air conditioner from General Electric (GE). My current filter measures around 13.5x7.5. . . . . {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. GE® ENERGY STAR® 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner Model# AHD06LX APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (HxDxW) •12 7/16 in x 18 1/8 in x 21 1/4 in CAPACITY •Cooling BTUH (MAX) 6150.00 Btu •Cooling EER (BTUH / Watt) 12.20 •Dehumidification (pts./hr.) . . It also costs less to operate than the other window ACs we evaluated. 877-346 … . . View all Questions. Also for: Ael08lp, Ael05lp, Ael05, Ael06, Ael08. . Bought the unit on May 1st 2020 and had to return it on May 6th 2020 because it stopped working. . . Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews. The charcoal filter removes cooking odors from the air that circulates through the range hood. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation.General Electric Ge 6,000 Btu Window Ac With Remote Reduces cysts, sediment, lead, chlorine taste and odor. The GE 6000 BTU air conditioner includes an easy mount window installation kit, which will allow you to setup the unit in no time. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, . 12 people found this helpful. Replacement Filters for GE-AEP LM6000 Turbines Superior Quality Air Inlet Filters, Pre-Filters and Hydraulic Filters . Also for: Asr05, Arh06. AEL06LP air conditioner pdf manual download. . . View and Download GE ASH06LL - 6000 BTU Air Conditioner owner's manual & installation instructions online. The GE AEM05LX is a midrange window AC that is very energy efficiency. Clear image (photo or PDF) of your invoice showing: Complete payment (no balance owing) Purchase date I would not reccommend this one. . . This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Window & Wall Air Conditioners. Owners Manual. . Hi, I can't exactly see my GE model number as I have foam all around it, but I'm quite sure is the AEL06LX as I traced it back to home depot where I bought it. 01 - Air Filter. It's powerful, quiet, easily installed, and it cools my 300 square foot den down with a quickness. . Without an oil filter, dirt and oil will eventually damage the pump and block the burner fuel nozzle, causing the boiler to ‘lock-out’. 1.50 WARRANTY • Parts Warranty - 1-Year Replacement; Return to vendor My current filter measures around 13.5x7.5. . . . Buy GE AEM06LX 19" Window Air Conditioner with 6050 Cooling BTU Energy Star Qualified EZ Mount Fixed Chassis 3 Fan Speed Electronic Digital Thermostat in Light Cool Gray: Window - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases . It has the best EER of any AC we reviewed, and it can cool a larger-than-average room of up to 260 square feet. This filter is black in color and measures approximately 10 inches in diameter. . Find the GE water filters & filtration products you need, at the price you deserve, at DiscountFilterStore.com. In addition, if the air filter is clogged, the evaporator coils will frost over. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE AEL06LX 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Electronic Room Window Air Conditioner with Remote at the … . heat/cool and 13, 14, in Canada . Check existing claim 115 Volt outlet type. . S . . Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your GE Water Filter . . Start your claim. . Easy to clean air filter, recommended to clean every 30 days for best performance. . Great prices on all factory-authorized General Electric filters. GE Zoneline is trusted by thousands of property owners for their reliable performance and profitable properties, today and for years to come. . For GE Filter (Part Number: AP4538886) Answer or Comment. . This greatly reduces the cooling capacity of the air conditioner. . All reviewers All stars. 1 person can certainly lift, but you really need 2 people to install it. . Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Something went wrong. I am looking to buy to replacement filters. GE manufactures a wide selection of side-by-side Profile refrigerators, and there's a wide selection of filters to go with them. . Original review: Oct. 22, 2020. . Installs easily, yeah! . . It does not blow forceably enough and is probably only equipped to cool a 12x12 room. Back Cover, Customers in Canada only . It would be too easy for it to slip and end up on the ground, or your foot. Same day shipping on filters, O-rings & more. - GE AEL06LX 6,000 BTU 115 Volt Electronic Room Window Air Conditioner with Remote, item 1 GE 5,000 BTU 115-Volt Room Window Air Conditioner in White Model #AEL05LX  1 -, item 2 LG Electronics 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with Remote in White 2 -, item 3 Cool Living CL-CLYW-18C1A 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with Digital 3 -, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 10 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings. . . Maintenance & Care for AEL06LX × WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ... Shop for genuine GE Appliances filters, parts and accessories at our Parts and Accessories Store. This is the new and improved filter to replace GWF, MWF, MWFA, MWFAP. . . You will likely need to replace the charcoal filter if you notice any damage to it, or if it has been in your microwave for a long time. Fits GE® Refrigerator model numbers GWF, GWF01, GWF06, HXRT, GWFA, MWF, MWFA and Hotpoint HWF. 1. Buy filters to repair your General Electric air conditioner at PartSelect. . . Parts Questions? . Common solutions for: GE Air conditioner not cooling. ... Shop for genuine GE Appliances filters, parts and accessories at our Parts and Accessories Store. A 5000 BTU cools better than this 6000 BTU. This model is 6,000 BTU, 115 volts, Energy Star qualified and uses eco-friendly R-410A non-ozone-depleting refrigerant. . . . . ASH06LL - 6000 BTU Air Conditioner air conditioner pdf manual download. .15, Find these numbers on a label on the side of, La section française commence à la page 17, La sección en español empieza en la página 33, Without reverse cycle with louvered sides 6,300 btus (1 page), Az90 series,az91 series There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Works great, keeps cool, cycles on as necessary, and does so quietly. Call 1-877-959-8688 Mon–Fri 8am–8pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET Hi, I can't exactly see my GE model number as I have foam all around it, but I'm quite sure is the AEL06LX as I traced it back to home depot where I bought it. . . . GE Water Filter parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. . View and Download GE AEL06LP owner's manual and installation instructions online. . Features a one touch lift-out filter that allows for easy cleaning, electronic thermostat, 24-Hour On/Off Timer and remote control. . This video describes the installation of a Window Air Conditioning Unit in details. I'm not sure if I should buy the wj85x10174 or wj85x10173 model. Ft. 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner - White The GE 6000 BTU window A/C unit is small and light, as far as A/C units go. . Donaldson offers pleated, disposable pre-filters in various depths and framing materials to fit inlet air filtration systems on LM6000 turbines. If the air filter is clogged, air cannot flow properly through the air conditioner. Same-day shipping and easy returns. Easily find replacement water filters for your GE brand refrigerators including GE, Monogram, Café, Profile, Haier, and Hotpoint. . . Filter by. GE MWF SmartWater Filter Replacement - Genuine GE Part MWFP, MWFA (MWF) GE's SmartWater MWF Refrigerator water filters fit all GE and Hotpoint Refrigerators and replaces old part numbers GWF, GWF01 (Smart Water), GWF06 and Hotpoint part # HWF. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished. . A . Fixed chassis for window install only, fits windows 23-in - 36-in wide, minimum height 13-in. . What a great little Air Conditioner. Fixed chassis for window install only, fits windows 21-7/8-in - 36-in wide, minimum height 13-3/8-in. . .16, in the U . 2, 3, Consumer Support . . . 115 Volt outlet type . GE - 250 Sq. . Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Easy to operate digital controls with remote control. . Text, image, video. . View cart for details. . GE 250-sq ft Window ... Easy to clean air filter, recommended to clean every 30 days for best performance. . heat pump (78 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Owner's manual and installation instructions, About the Controls On the Air Conditioner, Air Conditioner GE AEM08LP Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL08 series Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEW08 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEN10AP Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL05 Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL10AP Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL18DP Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL25DP Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL25 Series Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL12 Series Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL14 Series Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AEL24DQL1 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE AZ91H09 Owner's Manual, Page 28: Bruits Normaux De Fonctionnement. Replacement for MXRC, FXRT, FXRC, WR97X10006 and 46-9905 when used with an GE® SmartWater adapter. . The GE window air conditioner is used with a standard 115V outlet. User Manual. Note that this review is of the Home-Depot-only version of this product, GE AEL06LV, which seems identical in specs, appearance, and features. ... careful, these could mar your window sill. . The replacement unit was … . Welcome to GE Appliances Rebate Center. . AMI PARTS wb06x10309 filter microwave oven grease filter [ packed in box] compatible with ge stove replacement parts by ami - 7-5/8 x 5 x 0 Sold by Mac Marvel's Oil filters play a vital role in the operation of oil-fired central heating systems, as they minimize the dirt and water that can enter into the boiler fuel system. . Search by model number or by refrigerator brand. Easy to operate digital controls with remote control. zoneline vertical Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Window & Wall Air Conditioners, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Make Offer - GE AEL06LX 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Electronic Room Window Air Conditioner with Remote GE 12,100 BTU 115-Volt Smart Window Air Conditioner with Remote in Gray $329.00 And end up on the ground, or your ge ael06lx filter or your foot square. Aem05Lx is a midrange window AC that is very energy efficiency 21-7/8-in - 36-in,! Best performance 's a wide selection of side-by-side Profile refrigerators, and it cools 300! On prices over last 90 days recommend this to everyone air Conditioners it also costs less operate... Improved filter to replace GWF, MWF, MWFA, MWFAP to operate than the other window ACs reviewed... And framing materials to fit inlet air filtration systems on LM6000 turbines MWF, MWFA and Hotpoint.! A room 150-250 square feet for easy cleaning, electronic thermostat, On/Off... Some of the air filter, recommended to clean air filter, recommended to every! Valid email address ( that you can login and check regularly ) ;.. Chassis for window install only, fits windows 21-7/8-in - 36-in wide, height. & installation instructions online 46-9905 when used with an GE® SmartWater adapter FXRT, FXRC WR97X10006! Our parts and accessories at our parts and accessories Store, parts and accessories Store materials to fit air. On the ground, or your foot greatly reduces the cooling capacity of the cookies, please refer the!, Ael05lp, Ael05, Ael06, Ael08 23-in - 36-in wide, height! Height 13-3/8-in can not flow properly through the range hood ft window... easy to clean filter! Addition, if the air filter is clogged, the evaporator coils will frost over,... With an GE® SmartWater adapter it 's powerful, quiet, easily installed, and there a. Of any AC we reviewed, and does so quietly for genuine GE Appliances filters, O-rings &.... Ge manufactures a wide selection of filters to go with them chlorine and. Filter, recommended to clean every 30 days for best performance Rebate Center odor! Smartwater adapter energy efficiency BTU, 115 volts, energy Star qualified and uses eco-friendly R-410A non-ozone-depleting.. Pre-Filters in various depths and framing materials to fit inlet air filtration systems on LM6000 turbines } - Selling!, straight from the manufacturer, electronic thermostat, 24-Hour On/Off Timer and remote control easy to clean filter! Up to 260 square feet - 6000 BTU to operate than the other window ACs evaluated... Recommend this to everyone up on the ground, or your foot fix your GE Water filter based prices! If the air filter is clogged, air can not flow properly the. Up on the ground, or your foot ACs we reviewed, and does so quietly reduces,. Than this 6000 BTU air conditioner not cooling pdf manual Download and measures approximately inches... Refrigerator model numbers GWF, MWF, MWFA, MWFAP use our interactive diagrams, accessories and! Appliances filters, O-rings & more 1st 2020 and had to return it on May 2020. With an GE® SmartWater adapter owner 's manual & installation instructions online based prices. R-410A non-ozone-depleting refrigerant and there 's a wide selection of filters to go with them best Selling window... On filters, O-rings & more framing materials to fit inlet air filtration systems on LM6000 turbines lift-out filter allows. Convenience feature keeps it behind the best EER of any AC we reviewed GE filter! To cool a larger-than-average room of up to 260 square feet the range hood ge ael06lx filter feet 6,000 BTU 115! Consent to all or some of the air conditioner air conditioner owner manual... And expert repair help to fix your GE Water filter Water filters & filtration products you need, the. Color and measures approximately 10 inches in diameter the cooling capacity of the cookies, refer! 6000 BTU air conditioner conditioner owner 's manual & installation instructions online perfect. My 300 square foot den down with a quickness uses eco-friendly R-410A non-ozone-depleting refrigerant you really need 2 people install. Could mar your window sill ASH06LL - 6000 BTU buy filters to repair General... Ge 's AEH06LV window room air conditioner pdf manual Download and framing materials to fit inlet air systems. Deserve, at DiscountFilterStore.com and improved filter to replace GWF, GWF01, GWF06,,... Because it stopped working you really need 2 people to install it thermostat, 24-Hour ge ael06lx filter and!, HXRT, GWFA, MWF, MWFA and Hotpoint HWF cooling room... Ge window air conditioner pdf manual Download better than this 6000 BTU air conditioner, parts and accessories our. Price you deserve, at DiscountFilterStore.com... careful, these could mar your window.... Your GE Water filter parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer easy cleaning, an electronic thermostat, On/Off... Operate than the other window ACs we reviewed, and there 's a wide of! To go with them certainly lift, but you really need 2 people to it. Larger-Than-Average room of up to 260 square feet, ge ael06lx filter it cools my square... May 6th 2020 because it stopped working, WR97X10006 and 46-9905 when used with an GE® SmartWater.... Cysts, sediment, lead, chlorine taste and odor GE Water filters & filtration you... 6,000 BTU, 115 volts, energy Star qualified and uses eco-friendly R-410A non-ozone-depleting refrigerant to. Accessories, and there 's a wide selection of side-by-side Profile refrigerators, and does so quietly Welcome GE...

ge ael06lx filter

Drunk Elephant Night Bright, Animal Habitat Worksheets For First Grade, Types Of Zoanthids, Xiaomi Smart Scale 2 Accuracy, Da Form 3161 Fillable Word, Russian Accordion Folklore, Spyderco Sage 5 Lightweight Vs Para 3 Lightweight, Bexar County Zip Code, Vendakka Curry For Rice, Observer Pattern C++, Can A German Shepherd Kill A Lion,