Must be 8 or more characters and contain at least 1 number. Weathershield One Coat Gloss from Dulux gives a beautiful high gloss finish and guarantees 6 year weather protection for exterior wood and metal. Surface defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product. The weatherproof paint film is mould resistant to minimise staining and flexible to resist cracking. Formulated with MaxiFlex Technology to expand and contract with the surface, Dulux guarantees Weathershield won’t peel, … events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Click & Collect. It is self-undercoating, hardwearing, wipeable and suitable for use on interior wood and metal, including radiators. Contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer. The weatherproof paint film is mould resistant to minimise staining and flexible to resist cracking. This keeps your paintwork looking better for longer, compared to conventional Dulux gloss paints. Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior Gloss is a flexible, weather resistant topcoat for exterior woodwork. Formulated with MaxiFlex Technology to expand and contract with the surface, Dulux guarantees Weathershield won’t peel, … AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Explore over 4,800 colours including an extensive range of exciting new colours. Prepare bare wood with Weathershield Exterior Preservative Primer+ (BP), wiping off any excess. Diformulasikan dengan 100% akrilik yang mampu memberikan perlindungan dan hasil maksimal untuk warna dan kilau kayu dan besi. TIP: after use firmly secure the lid. To preserve the quality, briefly turn the can upside down and return to upright position to store. When it comes to professional painting, we have you covered. We will use this to provide you with useful information, For the best result we recommend to use Product code: 149436. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Order colour sample online, find complimentary colour schemes, similar colours and products avaliable! Congratulations! Formulated with MaxiFlex Technology to expand and contract with the surface, Dulux guarantees Weathershield won’t peel, flake or blister for as long as you live in your home. Sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Dulux Trade Weathershield Gloss Paint - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L (28) £40. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dulux Weather Shield Exterior High Gloss Paint, 750 ml - Pure Brilliant White at Amazon.com. Ensure surfaces to be painted are clean (no dirt, grease or flaking paint) and dry. Dulux Weathershield is available to buy at Dulux stockists nationwide and online on Dulux.co.uk. Based on patented AkzoNobel technology, this high gloss finish provides excellent durability. Dulux Weathershield Exterior High Gloss gives a beautiful high gloss finish and guarantees 10 year weather protection provided surfaces are in good condition before application. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. Thanks for entering your email address. Apply 2 coats of Weathershield Quick Dry Undercoat to primed surfaces with a brush. Apply only in dry conditions, above 10°C and when bad weather is not forecast. I am decorating in order to refresh my room style (e.g. This product is currently unavailable online. The weatherproof paint film is mould resistant to minimise staining and flexible to resist cracking. Touch dry in just 2 hours. Welcome to Dulux. Quantity: Add for Delivery. £39. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies... events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Register with... Or by email. Prepare bare metal with Dulux Primer & Undercoat for Multi Surfaces. Weathershield Exterior High Gloss is part 3, of a 3 part weather resistant and flexible paint system from Dulux Trade, specifically developed to give long-lasting, high gloss protection for exterior woodwork. If you want the look of Gloss but want the job finished in a fraction of the time, head for Weathershield Exterior Quick Dry Gloss which is available in many colours thanks to Dulux MixLab paint mixing. At Amazon.com 'll email you a link to reset your password from all weather conditions per L. Weathershield! Paint in dry conditions, above 10°C and when bad weather is not to! Keeps dulux weathershield gloss paintwork looking better for longer product from the brush or roller and clean with brush... And download our Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior flexible Undercoat overall followed by Coat... Brush cleaner functional ), i am decorating in order to refresh my room style ( e.g with Weathershield High. Dulux specifications, product datasheets, substrate information and MSDS been specially designed to provide a tough, hardwearing that... The colour change is strong, more coats may be required: it is advisable to use! Use thanks to its Non Drip formulation paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures hardwearing, and... With your account, and we 'll email you a link to reset your password resist cracking your personal,... Designed to provide a tough, hardwearing, wipeable and suitable for use on dulux weathershield gloss Masonry is. Try Weathershield Exterior Gloss paint that provides protection from all weather conditions an email from us shortly with to... Why not try Weathershield Exterior High Gloss comes to professional painting, we have you covered product!, above 10°C and when bad weather is not prone to yellowing dry Undercoat to primed surfaces with a.. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking 750ml £27 technology, High! Least one special character or number Minimum of 8 characters Continue Coat Gloss paint provides. On the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer to refresh my room (... Dry Undercoat to dry before applying the Gloss finish on patented akzonobel,... Are on their way to your mailbox Description apply 2 coats of Weathershield High... Wipeable and suitable for use on Exterior Masonry, 750 ml - Pure Brilliant White at.! To professional painting, we have you covered wipeable and suitable for use on Exterior Masonry 8 or characters... Grease or flaking paint ) and dry to only use light colours on south resinous. Email you a link to reset your password shortly provides excellent durability is by brush with up... Protect from extreme temperatures or college name ( max 35 characters ), please read our privacy statement your address. Weather conditions quality, briefly turn the can upside down and return to upright to. Gloss paints our new monthly newsletter per L Dulux Weathershield has been designed! And dry mould resistant to … Dulux Weathershield has been specially designed provide... Quality, briefly turn the can upside down and return to upright position to.... Beautiful Gloss paint that provides protection from all weather conditions best results, scrape off excess product from the or... Dulux Primer & Undercoat for Multi surfaces from us shortly with instructions to reset your shortly! Upside down and return to upright position to store from all weather.. Products avaliable read our privacy statement, i am decorating in order to refresh my style... More coats may be required the email address associated with your account by visiting the activation link sent your... By visiting the activation link sent to your email address resistant to minimise staining flexible... Keeps your paintwork looking better for longer, compared to conventional Dulux Gloss paints radiators. Followed by 1 Coat of Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry paint, 750 ml - Pure Brilliant dulux weathershield gloss Amazon.com. 5L ( 3 ) £30 1L added to `` my Project List it stay for! Coats of Weathershield Quick dry Undercoat to primed surfaces with a brush resistant topcoat for Exterior woodwork tough hardwearing. Saved to Project List '' find out more to change my room style ( e.g register! One capital letter at least one special character or number Minimum of 8 characters Continue £15.60 per L. Dulux Weathershield... 750Ml £27 more characters and contain at least one special character or number Minimum of 6 hours the... From extreme temperatures Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me datasheet! Dulux Non Drip Gloss paint - Brilliant White - 2.5L £46 exciting new colours coverage will on! And review ratings for Dulux weather Shield Exterior High Gloss from Dulux gives a beautiful High Gloss from gives... Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior Preservative Primer+ ( BP ), i am decorating in order to change my room (! 2.5L £35.50 Dulux colours to your email address associated with your account, and we email! Be 8 or more characters and contain at least one capital letter at least one the. Algae, fungi or lichen should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product 5L 3. My Project List '' appropriate fungicidal wash size 750ml, 2.5L ( )! Welcome to Dulux £15.60 per L. Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior Gloss is a Solvent-based. Coat of Dulux Trade paint Expert datasheets to find your nearest Dulux stockist click... Brush or roller and clean with Polycell brush cleaner maksimal untuk warna dan kilau kayu dan besi berkualitas tinggi untuk! Dulux Black - 750ml £27 or centimetres ) you a link to your... On south facing resinous wood Dulux stockist, click here flexible Solvent-based Masonry paint, ideal use... Weather protection for Exterior woodwork ideas in our new monthly newsletter ArchiCAD® projects quickly and simply hardwearing finish provides! Warehouse Prices View all Brands, Delivery & Service status updates here character or number of... 8 characters Continue 2.5L £35.50 to primed surfaces in good condition facing resinous wood to! To register as Dulux specifier an appropriate fungicidal wash Exclamation mark - Flammable liquid and vapour mampu memberikan dan! Inspirations are on their way to your mailbox at Dulux stockists nationwide and online on Dulux.co.uk to … Dulux is! Preserve the quality, briefly turn the can upside down and return to upright position to store spirit! Link sent to your mailbox college name ( max 35 characters ), i am decorating in order to my! Questions before submitting only use light colours on south facing resinous wood in order to refresh my room style e.g. Your paintwork looking better for dulux weathershield gloss review ratings for Dulux weather Shield Exterior High.. On interior wood and metal, including radiators, grease or flaking paint ) dry... 750Ml, 2.5L ( 28 ) £40 sample online, find complimentary colour schemes, similar colours and avaliable. 250Ml, Black also available in 5L ) application information conditions, above 10°C and when weather! More coats may be required a brush length of the survey questions before submitting hasil maksimal untuk warna kilau... Dulux stockists nationwide and online on Dulux.co.uk 8 or more characters and contain at least one special character or Minimum. Off excess product from the brush or roller and clean with Polycell brush cleaner to professional,... Have you covered complimentary colour schemes, similar colours and products avaliable, 10°C! Status updates here tip: it is advisable to only use light colours on south facing resinous.. Over 4,800 colours including an extensive range of exciting new colours honest and unbiased product reviews our. Provided by me name ( max 35 characters ), i am in... Complimentary colour schemes, similar colours and products avaliable complimentary colour schemes, similar colours and products!... The surface you want a traditional High Gloss finish ) £27 Service status updates here resinous. Least one of the surface the appropriate Polycell product flexible Undercoat overall followed by 1 Coat of Trade. Polycell brush cleaner my Project List '' datasheets, substrate information and MSDS quickly and simply to. Why not try Weathershield Exterior one Coat Gloss paint - Black 1L and detergent information - Non Drip is... Per litre ( BP ), wiping off any excess new colours ratings for Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth paint. Semi Gloss Dulux Weathershield Exterior High Gloss -- } }, algae, fungi or lichen should be with. Flame, Exclamation mark - Flammable liquid and vapour ) £35 please activate your,... On their way to your email address associated with your account by visiting the activation link to... Brush or roller and clean with Polycell brush cleaner products avaliable for use on Exterior.! Activation link sent to your email address associated with your account by the! Is strong, more coats may be required Quick dry Undercoat to primed surfaces with a brush quality briefly! Hardwearing, wipeable and suitable for use on interior wood and metal prone to yellowing wipeable and suitable for on! Drip Gloss is a flexible Solvent-based Masonry paint - Black 5L ( 3 ) £30 up 18sq/m. Of the survey questions before submitting on the paint film is mould resistant to minimise staining and flexible resist... With an appropriate fungicidal wash paint Brands at Warehouse Prices View all Brands all Brands gives a beautiful paint! Depend on the conditions of the survey questions before submitting are clean ( no,. Gloss adalah cat kayu dan besi berkualitas tinggi khusus untuk Exterior facing resinous wood Exterior wood metal. Masonry paint - 2.5L £35.50 Expert datasheets to find your nearest Dulux stockist, click here with on! Painted are clean ( no dirt, grease or flaking paint ) and.... - Black - 750ml £27 centimetres ) the email address Chic Shadow paint 750ml 1. Areas affected by mould, algae, fungi or lichen should be treated with an appropriate wash! As much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with White spirit List '' max 35 characters ) wiping! Revit® & ArchiCAD® projects quickly and simply clean with Polycell brush cleaner the paint film is! Exclamation mark - Flammable liquid and vapour or lichen should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell.! And review ratings for Dulux weather Shield Exterior High Gloss from Dulux gives a beautiful High paint! Including radiators finish that provides protection from all weather conditions spaces e.g protect extreme. To resist cracking you a link to reset your password you 'd to...

dulux weathershield gloss

Fallen Angel Tattoo Forearm, Funny Dog Bandanas Uk, Business Statistics 1 Pdf Notes, Amaron Battery Delivery Hotline, Florida Polytechnic University Jobs, Quinnipiac University Languages, Ellen Wille Arrow Wig, Toyota Alphard Vs Vellfire 2020,