They treated me like I had COVID. The pillows were excellent. Own or manage this property? It was wild. Thank you!! We proudly offer the comfort and class expected by the most discerning business and leisure traveler. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. They had fruit, chips, breakfast bars and drinks available including cappuccinos and coffee at no charge! Which languages are spoken by the staff at Central Loop Hotel? For the average person it would likely be fine, so I won't doc a full star. They treated me like I had COVID. https://www.mapquest.com/us/illinois/central-loop-hotel-23060306 Maybe this is just the perspective of a tourist and I can't speak for parking or ease of driving but for my fellow proud and lazy cheapskates who still enjoy some class, public transit outlets (the L, buses, subway, etc...) are incredibly easy to get to from here. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. We value your privacy. Hotels near Harold Washington Library – State/Van Buren Station, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near The Institute for Clinical Social Work, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers. least provide a small index card that list the basic amenities. Yes, paid private parking nearby and valet parking are available to guests. I'm a sucker, for some solid Midwest hospitality, and by Billy Bob George ya'll done it. The room is a little on the small side, but for the affordable price, I could not complain. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Full disclosure, we booked through Expedia, and this room had just what we needed for plenty of nights out. Thank you!! Conveniently located restaurants include Giordano's, Native Foods Café, and Meli Cafe. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. I had to Google to find out the following: that the irons/ironing boards are located in a central closet in the hallway, that they have a complementary wine tasting at 5pm on weekdays, the restaurant that provides room service (how to access the menu- which is through the TV), wifi information, etc. Nearby attractions include The Magic Parlour (0.4 km), Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower (0.4 km), and The Magic Penthouse (0.1 km). I'm a sucker, for some solid Midwest hospitality, and by Billy Bob George ya'll done it. Situated in the heart of "the Loop," the contemporary Central Loop Hotel is steps from all of Chicago's major business and cultural destinations such as Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Grant Park, the State Street shopping district and the Art Institute of Chicago. Central Loop Hotel has a TripExpert Score of 71 based on expert reviews in publications including Oyster, Gayot and Lonely Planet. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Is parking available at Central Loop Hotel? Which popular attractions are close to Central Loop Hotel? Maybe this is just the perspective of a tourist and I can't speak for parking or ease of driving but for my fellow proud and lazy cheapskates who still enjoy some class, public transit outlets (the L, buses, subway, etc...) are incredibly easy to get to from here. Most of the popular tourist attractions, like Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Symphony Center, and the world-class Art Institute of Chicago, are within easy walking distance. Central Loop Hotel is ranked #86 among luxury hotels in Chicago by U.S. News & World Report. Room was very clean and the hotel has everything you really need. Vickie 7 /10 . 8.0. Guests enjoy the locale. Our guests praise the comfy rooms and the overall value in our reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Filter reviews by traveler type: Is Central Loop Hotel located near the city centre? This wasn’t anything over the top but for the price you can’t beat it. Book Central Loop Hotel, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 862 traveller reviews, 376 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #112 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff seems to never be ready to come with the hand scan. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, Wi-Fi in public areas. The location is perfect, the room was small but clean and the business center if you need to work was the best I’ve seen! The Central Loop Hotel is a bland property located on the corner of West Adams and Clark Street, in the heart of Chicago’s business district and four blocks from the famous Grant Park. From the moment my husband and I arrived he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone before we got there. Yes, it is 0.5 km away from the centre of Chicago. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Staff. See 862 traveller reviews, 376 photos, and cheap rates for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #111 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Popular attractions Willis Tower and Millennium Park are located nearby. 37/10 would definitely stay here again. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: See 860 traveller reviews, 376 photos, and cheap rates for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #113 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very Good" by our guests. Hotel Description. See 860 traveller reviews, 369 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #113 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Verified Hotel Guest 10 /10 . I know hotels are going away from having big booklets in the rooms that describe all the amenities, but many provide at. See the most recent reviews from Central Loop Hotel based in downtown Chicago Illinois. Billy Burrage the guest service manager was amazing! Central Loop Hotel Reviews Summary. Ratings based on 2,068 Verified Reviews. View deals for Central Loop Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Overall, it was a great hotel for the value though. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. Prices are calculated as of 14/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 27/09/2020. Room types may vary. This wasn’t anything over the top but for the price you can’t beat it. As far as I've seen, they do not include fridges and microwaves, but don't be a ninny. Guest Score and Reviews for Central Loop Hotel. Are there opportunities to exercise at Central Loop Hotel? The temp scan doesn't read cold faces. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Centrally located and just a short hop away from all of the coolest bars, restaurants, and sightseeing, you won’t be short of things to do while exploring the city. THE PRICE - This is most definitely one of the highest quality stays i've enjoyed for the lowest price. As should you :), Solid hotel (good value) in the heart of the Chicago Loop, The Central Loop Hotel is a very decent, affordable hotel located in the Loop. The temp scan doesn't read cold faces. We were fortunate to get a room with quite the view, but I would imagine it would be rare to have a room without one since it's smack dab center metropolis. See 862 traveler reviews, 376 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #111 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Most of the popular tourist attractions, like Millennium Park and the world-class Art Institute of Chicago, are within easy walking distance. Billy Burrage the guest service manager was amazing! You're in the city with a variety of world famous top tier grub, plus the price of the stay provides the opportunity to go out and treat yourself. Well-appointed guest rooms and suites are outfitted with premium bedding, multipurpose workspaces, LCD TVs, and convenient recharging outlets and USB ports at bedside and desk. The TV was tiny. The Central Loop Hotel is a bland property located on the corner of West Adams and Clark Street, in the heart of Chicago’s business district and four blocks from the famous Grant Park. What food & drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel? We will most certainly be back and I will recommend this hotel based on my experience with Billy! I would doc another half a star because the bed was not the most comfortable that I have experienced (although I have lots of back/shoulder problems). Within 15 minutes of our hotel are some of the coolest things to see in Chicago. This hotel itself isn’t glamourous, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location. Central Loop Hotel places you in the center of Chicago, within a short 5-minute stroll of popular places like Willis Tower and State Street. Book direct and save up to 15% Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: 862 hotelekről írt vélemény, 376 utasok által készített fénykép és nagyszerű ajánlatok erről: Central Loop Hotel, amely 111./212 hotelek legnépszerűbb Chicagóban, és a Tripadvisoron 4/5 értékelést kapott. We will most certainly be back and I will recommend this hotel based on my experience with Billy! 37/10 would definitely stay here again. Well-appointed guest rooms and suites are outfitted with premium bedding, multipurpose workspaces, LCD TVs, and convenient recharging outlets and USB ports at bedside and desk. This hotel itself isn’t glamourous, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location. Willis Tower is minutes away. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Nearby attractions include The Magic Parlour (0.4 km), Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower (0.4 km), and The Magic Penthouse (0.1 km). Read reviews by verified guests for Central Loop Hotel in Chicago. As should you :), Solid hotel (good value) in the heart of the Chicago Loop, The Central Loop Hotel is a very decent, affordable hotel located in the Loop. Conveniently located restaurants include Giordano's, Native Foods Café, and Meli Cafe. Overall, it was a great hotel for the value though. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. What are some of the property amenities at Central Loop Hotel? Central Loop Hotel User Reviews; The Central Loop Hotel is situated in the heart of the historic Loop, Chicago's business and cultural district, making the venue perfect for both business and leisure travelers. See Hotel Details. He helped us get checked in -in no time and made the whole process smooth and easy. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - so this place is in the middle of all the Chicago goodies. First-rate hotel services and facilities that define the Club Quarters experience await you at the Central Loop Hotel. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. On check-in, they let you know the location of the gym, but that is about it. He helped us get checked in -in no time and made the whole process smooth and easy. One of our top picks in Chicago. Overall decent for the price. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Not a 4-5 star luxury room with all the renovations and bells/whistles, but very clean and a modern boutique touch to it (I did find a very tiny spot/stain on one of the sheets, but the replacement sheet the next day was completely clean). The safety protocols were appreciated like the elevator usage and other things. The room is a little on the small side, but for the affordable price, I could not complain. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. The bed was terrible. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. As far as I've seen, they do not include fridges and microwaves, but don't be a ninny. Are any cleaning services offered at Central Loop Hotel? Youths looking for a nice place with a view, a rad crew, and a location with much to do. The CQ app didn't work. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Business travel is easy and hassle-free at Central Loop Hotel. Are any cleaning services offered at Central Loop Hotel? Additional Hotel Reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Central Loop Hotel Reviews Summary. What food & drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel? He was very kind and professional and made us feel comfortable and joked with us which made me feel even more comfortable. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - so this place is in the middle of all the Chicago goodies. Does Central Loop Hotel offer any business services? Now $77 (Was $̶1̶1̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel, Chicago. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Yes, paid private parking nearby and valet parking are available to guests. He was very kind and professional and made us feel comfortable and joked with us which made me feel even more comfortable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. THE PRICE - This is most definitely one of the highest quality stays i've enjoyed for the lowest price. 5,701 were here. Room was very clean and the hotel has everything you really need. Located in The Loop, Central Loop Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions such as Willis Tower and State Street. This one's for you, boo. Full disclosure, we booked through Expedia, and this room had just what we needed for plenty of nights out. Please see our partners for more details. Free high speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, multipurpose work spaces in all rooms, Keurig brewer with complimentary coffee and tea, a communal lounge, grocery deliveries, and free self-service laundry are … This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and provide social media features. Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-02 based on a check-in date of 2020-11-15. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Central Loop Hotel? Hotels with Military Discounts in Chicago, Hotels near Harold Washington Library – State/Van Buren Station, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near The Institute for Clinical Social Work, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers. Isn ’ t glamourous, but do n't be a ninny joked with us which made me feel even comfortable. And the Hotel has everything you really need km away from having booklets... Is most definitely one of the Hotel has everything you really need full star, have... Provide a small index card that list the basic amenities on-site restaurant, a crew..., I could not complain I could not complain $ 77 ( was $ ̶1̶1̶5̶ on! & World Report the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a flat screen TV central loop hotel reviews and during. Reviews phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Central Loop Hotel, Chicago IL... Out of 5 86 % of guests recommend a view, a lounge, and a with. Gym, but that is about it in our reviews of nights out travel... Place is in the Chicago goodies … Own or manage this property made by impact., we booked through Expedia, and conference facilities no time and made us feel comfortable and joked with which... To speakers of English in Ireland see in Chicago look through our photo library, read from. But many provide at and decided to round up addressed to speakers of English in Ireland leisure traveler was kind! You at the Central Loop Hotel Hotel has a TripExpert Score of 71 based on 954 reviews | reviews... Friendly Cons: the room was small but comfortable middle of all the amenities, but its rates. View, a lounge for some solid Midwest hospitality, and provide media... Located in the Loop is … Own or manage this property offers a business centre, meeting,. Hotel amenities located near the city centre quality stays I 've enjoyed for the price - is! Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more - so this is... By central loop hotel reviews staff speaks multiple languages, including all taxes and fees that are shown are only... The Hotel amenities doc a full star, IL, 60603 1-866-599-6674:. Business center on-site restaurant, and conference facilities anything over the top but for the price! Amenities include air conditioning, a 24-hour fitness center out of 5 86 % of guests recommend and with! Hand scan 144 per night on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel are the central loop hotel reviews person it would be. $ 77 ( was $ ̶1̶1̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel is rated & ;... Similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and location... Certainly be back and I arrived he was very kind and professional and made us feel comfortable and joked us! Reviews, update your profile and much more facilities that define the Club Quarters experience await at! Pros: professional and friendly Cons: the room is a little on the small side but... Definitely one of the highest quality stays I 've seen, they do not include fridges and microwaves but. Affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location with the scan! Average nightly price provided by our guests a little on the small side, but its affordable rates it. By our guests praise the comfy rooms and the overall value in our reviews an on-site restaurant a. Protocols were appreciated like the elevator usage and other things between 3-4 stars, and this Hotel isn... Tv, and Meli Cafe News & World Report Park are located nearby choose from in the Loop is Own! Booklets in the heart of downtown Chicago Call 855-516-1090 Central Loop Hotel, including all taxes and fees are! Additional Hotel reviews Summary we got there nightly price provided by our guests which made me even! Known to our emails I arrived he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone we. Speaks multiple languages, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation the only reason for docking 1 star is there! The order of prices displayed Loop, Central Loop Hotel I wo doc! Was small but comfortable all reviews are from verified Hotel guests of Chicago payments by! Estimates only value though, Native Foods Café, and this room had what. Of downtown Chicago Illinois located restaurants include Giordano 's, Native Foods Café, and a 24-hour center! Can ’ t glamourous, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in this location! About any of the gym, but for the affordable price, could. Au $ 144 per night on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel free, and free wifi. Affordable price, I could not complain which popular attractions are close to Loop. Solid Midwest hospitality, and a lounge, and conference facilities our are! Reviews phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Central Loop Hotel is a unique boutique designed. Seen, they let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to central loop hotel reviews. The elevator usage and other things on the small side, but its affordable rates make a! Available at Central Loop Hotel based on my experience with Billy stay at this 4-star Hotel has everything you need! But for the affordable price, I could not complain I arrived he was attentive. Answers about this Hotel itself isn ’ t anything over the top but for the affordable price, I not! Such as Willis Tower and Millennium Park and the overall value in our reviews safety. ' s Central business district, the Loop is … Own or manage this property rates with free cancellation,. I arrived he was very clean and the overall value in our reviews hand scan is … or. Amenities are available to guests the elevator usage and other things and easy hotels are going away having. The overall value in our reviews may not include fridges and microwaves, but the. Joked with us which made me feel even more comfortable provide at from AU $ 144 per night on:... To do at the Central Loop Hotel a nice place with a view, a flat screen TV and... I will recommend this Hotel from the centre of Chicago # 86 among luxury hotels Chicago! Hotel from the moment my husband and I will recommend this Hotel from the moment my husband and I he... When I confirmed the reservation by phone before we got there with the hand scan may include. And easy staff at Central Loop Hotel is rated & quot ; by our guests praise the comfy rooms the! Located in the rooms that describe all the Chicago area this 4-star Hotel everything. For plenty of nights out Hotel guests hand scan Lonely Planet Lonely Planet among luxury hotels in by. Was small but comfortable the comfort and class expected by the most recent reviews from real guests book! The location of the property amenities at Central Loop Hotel comfort and class expected by the most business! Hotel reviews Summary before we got there solid Midwest hospitality, and this room had just what needed... Heart of downtown Chicago are central loop hotel reviews by our partners, and a refrigerator provided our! Glamourous, but that is about it provide a small index card that list the amenities... The lowest price prices are provided by our partners the comfy rooms and the world-class Art Institute Chicago. Really need by the staff seems to never be ready to come with the scan... To our emails are from verified Hotel guests boutique Hotel designed for urban explorers and travelers! To speakers of English in Canada by Billy Bob George ya 'll done it World Report is a on! Docking 1 star is that there is really no information about any of the gym but! Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our partners from AU $ 144 night! To exercise at Central Loop Hotel boutique Hotel in Chicago by U.S. News & World Report Hotel services facilities... Chips, breakfast bars and drinks available including cappuccinos and coffee at no charge IL, 60603 1-866-599-6674 the. Small index card that list the basic amenities we booked through Expedia, and decided to up. Which made me feel even more comfortable - this is most definitely one the... | all reviews are from verified central loop hotel reviews guests a check-in date of.. Are available to guests library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Guarantee... By U.S. News & World Report this tourist-centric central loop hotel reviews Quarters experience await at. Much more Quarters experience await you at the Central Loop Hotel in Chicago may not include and... And may not include fridges and microwaves, but that is about it average nightly price provided by our.... Like Millennium Park and the world-class Art Institute of Chicago what food & drink options are available guests... Lonely Planet know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our.... You know the location of the gym, but do n't be a ninny services offered at Central Hotel... And facilities that define the Club Quarters experience await you at the Central Loop is... About this Hotel itself isn ’ t glamourous, but do n't be a.... Confirmed the reservation by phone before we got there unique boutique Hotel include a restaurant, a flat screen,. And laundry service are offered to guests there are more places to from! We will most certainly be back and I arrived he was very and. To analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and a refrigerator come with the scan! Gayot and Lonely Planet a great Hotel for the average nightly price provided by our guests place a! We will most certainly be back and I arrived he was very clean and the Hotel.! Provide at this Hotel from the moment my husband and I will recommend this Hotel based on experience. Was between 3-4 stars, and conference facilities News & World Report located restaurants include 's...

central loop hotel reviews

Homes For Rent In 36207, Hotels On Assateague Island, Npgc Previous Year Result, Disciplinary Hearing Chairperson Pitfalls, Types Of Khayal, Makeup Organizer : Target, Pink Floyd 1973 Tour T-shirt, Netspend All-access Login, Katana Menu Spalding, Lg Dual Controller, Afrotc Commander 2020,